Community College-Northern Inland Inc is recruiting for a highly skilled Executive Officer to start effectively on 5th June, 2017.
The EO will be responsible to the Management Committee of the College, a non-profit incorporated association registered in NSW. The College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID 90027) and has a Smart and Skilled contract. The EO is responsible for the day-to-day operation to ensure the College meets its strategic objectives and legislative obligations.
It is a senior position requiring demonstrated skills in business development, managing multiple programs across multiple locations, including strong personnel management, financial and administrative skills.
Employment will be on a full-time basis. Salary is reviewed annually by the Management Committee. Conditions of employment are in accordance with the College Employee Collective Agreement.
The office location of the EO is negotiable within the College operational area.
Requirements of the position
- Agreement to undertake a Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Own vehicle with comprehensive insurance cover and maintain a current drivers’ license
Essential Skills required include
- Understanding of a community based organization, its values and vision
- Understanding of the VET sector and the regulatory frameworks
- Willingness to further knowledge about the VET sector and the adult learning environment to manage a professional staff
- Excellent team management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with staff and Committee
- Demonstrated business development skills
- Well-developed personal and written communication skills
- Issues relating to management of staff and multiple programs across a regional area
- Coordinate Colleges and staff across a regional area
- Demonstrated financial management skills including budgeting and reporting
Desirable skills include
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation to the VET sector
- Relevant Business or VET qualifications
- Experience in a senior role in a community sector organisation.
An information pack and full job description is available from Di Carter 02 67831460.
It is expected the successful applicant will commence on Monday 5th June 2017.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com and received by COB on the 19th April 2017.