North Coast Community College Inc. is recruiting for an Executive Officer (EO).
The EO will be responsible to the Board of Management of the College, a not-for-profit incorporated association registered in NSW.
The College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID 90029) and has a Smart and Skilled contract. The College also has Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) status. The EO is responsible for the day-to-day operation to ensure the College meets its strategic objectives and legislative obligations.
This is a full time senior position requiring demonstrated skills in leadership, corporate governance, strategy, business management and stakeholder relationships. Conditions of employment are in accordance with the College Employee Collective Agreement. The nature of the position will require some weekend and/or out of hours work including domestic travel.
The location of this position is in Alstonville, the College’s corporate centre. The College also has training facilities in Ballina and Yamba.
Requirements of the position
- Agreement to undertake a Police Check and Working with Children Check
- A current driver’s licence
Essential Skills required include
- Entrepreneurship and strategic thinking, with the ability to create, articulate and implement a vision.
- High level experience in business and financial management.
- Excellent team management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with the Board, staff and internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of the VET sector and regulatory frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience of current legislation and operational frameworks, as they relate to NCCC.
- Demonstrated ability to established networks and associations within the community and business sectors.
- Proven ability to manage and maintain a high performing harmonious workplace.
An information pack and full job description is available from seek.com.au.
- The closing date for this position is 14 May 2017.
- Applications to be submitted via seek.com.au.
- For a confidential discussion about the role, please phone Narelle Millar on 02 6628 5426.
- Interviews will be held on 22 May 2016.
- It is expected the successful applicant will commence on Monday 26th June 2017.
- A salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.