CCA had an extremely busy year in 2019: view the 2019 CCA achievements infographic in PDF here or below.
Aside from our successful national conference – with a record participation by seven Australian political leaders from local, state and Federal governments, and more than 150 participants, speaker and sponsors; and the third annual Community Education Student of the Year Award – highlights included:
- a comprehensive NSW Election Policy Platform and a detailed Federal Election Policy Platform;
- appointment to the Commonwealth’s Vocational Education and Training Stakeholder Committee;
- reports on Vulnerable and Disadvantaged Students of NSW Community Providers and Western Sydney regional economic development, and a submission to the Australian Government’s Expert Review of the VET Sector;
- participation in the development and release of a comprehensive Victorian Adult Community Education (ACE) statement;
- commitment from the NSW Government to develop a NSW State ACE statement;
- the $2.3 million infrastructure maintenance program from the NSW Government;
- a successful NSW Parliamentary engagement event attended by 70 NSW parliamentarians and addressed by NSW State Skills Minister, the Hon Dr Geoff Lee MP;
- visiting 13 member organisations in NSW, Queensland and Victoria;
- presenting at five VET industry conferences and events in QLD, SA & NSW; and
- continuing the successful professional development program.
View the infographic of our “Year in Review” below or view in PDF here.