Senior Leadership Opportunity in South Western Sydney - Be part of a regional growth story.
This leading regional community college based in Sydney’s South West is seeking an engaging and experienced leader with a commitment to education quality and best practice to implement a transformation agenda and drive major business improvements.
With a growing, diverse and multicultural population at its footsteps, there is a great opportunity to partner with key local and regional businesses and institutions and take this organisation to the next level.
Experience leading change and harnessing strategic partnerships in a NFP, Membership-based or Educational setting essential.
For a confidential discussion and further information please contact:
Partner, Brown and Chase
0412 184 240.
Part Time Position: Independent Contractor
Remuneration: $2500 per month
Cooperative Learning Ltd (CLL), comprising 15 Community Colleges, is an exciting experiment in collaboration between regional NSW training providers. CLL is a model for collaboration which enhances business development and builds capacity for the individual members. We are seeking an experienced candidate who shares our Collaboration values, and is willing to help further our ongoing commitment to building an innovative future. The location of the candidate is flexible and would ideally be within easy access to one of the member colleges.
The Purpose of the role is to provide Coordination Services to support the membership. This is a role that requires variable hours subject to activity.
- Project management of the NSW Department of Industry/NSW Training Market (ACE) Teaching and Leadership Program funded for January-June 2018
- Coordinate and facilitate F2F Professional Development forums for Executive Officers and Senior Managers
- Identify and actively pursue funding opportunities
- Identify and implement Strategic Projects, which will benefit the Member Colleges.
To be successful in this role you must have [specific requirements]:
- knowledge and experience of the Vocational and Adult Community Education sector
- Demonstrated success in building rapport with a wide range of people and in monitoring and delivering services which meet customer requirements.
- Experience of working with government funding divisions and or knowledge of
- The ability to work flexibly to meet contract demands.
- The ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
Your application for this role must include:
- A resume, including evidence that you meet the specific requirements of the position.
- Contact details of 2 referees.
Closing Date: 30th September 2018
If you require assistance with the application process, or have any enquiries about the position, please contact Valerieanne Byrnes , firstname.lastname@example.org