- 30 hpw (9 day fortnight available)
- Core hours 9am-3pm daily
- $37.00 per hour, PPT
- Salary Packaging available
Kiama Community College Inc is a Not For Profit RTO providing quality training to enrich the community economically, socially and culturally. We are currently seeking a special person to join our committed team in the role of VET Co-ordinator. This role is responsible for ensuring smooth, compliant and impactful training and assessment across a broad range of vocational areas, student cohorts and modes of delivery.
As an advanced VET practitioner, the successful candidate will possess:
- A deep and broad working knowledge of current RTO and training & assessment issues
- A Certificate IV in Assessment or above
- A strong commitment to supporting students with barriers to succeed
- High level collaboration, communication and stake holder management skills
- Flexibility and solutions orientation
To apply, you MUST obtain an information pack which includes a full list of the Essential and Desirable criteria which need to be addressed in your application.
To request an information pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the closing date of 7th July 2017.