The Victorian Council of Social Service (VCOSS) has released its own public service message video, encouraging community members to get vaccinated.
Entitled Back To The Good Things, the video’s key messages are:
- Getting vaccinated for COVID-19 will help keep us safe. But just as importantly, it will allow us to get back to the things we love.
- Getting vaccinated isn’t just about ‘not catching COVID’, as crucial as that is.
- It’s about reclaiming our old lives; the things we once took for granted.
- Meeting grandchildren, hugging your mum, catching up with friends.
- It’s about music festivals, first dates and dancefloor introductions.
- It’s about an end to home-schooling, and hitting the open road.
- It’s about getting back to the good things.
Back To The Good Things has been produced in English, with versions featuring language captions also available in Arabic, Dari, Dinka, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Karen, Chinese and Vietnamese. You can download a version with in-built captions in all languages.
VCOSS has urged community organisations to share, broadcast or republish the video message.
The video is covered by a Creative Commons Attribution licence (CC BY 4.0). Your only obligation is to provide attribution; VCOSS considers the video’s end screen (with the VCOSS logo) to be adequate attribution.